Making multiple RSS feeds for the blog website

Hi everyone,
We are developing a blog service website.
What we need now is the ability to make multiple RSS feeds from
several pages (an RSS of each user's blog, a feed from each timeline -
timelines are our representation of users' favorites; a feed filled
with comments to a separate entry, etc.). What would be great is the
following: a user enters, say, in my blog and sees the mark that there
are RSS feeds. Then he/she clicks the mark or presses a keystroke
(Alt+J in IE8, for instance), finds the feed and double-clicks on it.
Then he/she can either read the feed or subscribe to it. The feeds
have usually file extensions of .rss or .xml.
Question: how do we do that with PHP?
Thanks!

--
With best regards from Ukraine,