Re: Looking for a little MySQL help as well

Thanks Tommy,

Damn.
I was hoping to avoid that and get all the information in one query rather
than running a ton of queries. :-(
But might be why I am having trouble finding an answer for this on the net.

Blessed Be

Phillip

If you try to protect idiots from themselves, even if you succeed, you just
wind up filling the world with idiots.
   - - Doug Casey