Re: State and City Database

Paul M Foster wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 10:43:09AM -0400, tedd wrote:
>

> <snip>
>
>> Here's an example of my copy working:
>>
>> http://php1.net/b/zipcode-states/index.php
>
> Problem: the city and state select drop-downs won't stay dropped for me,
> and won't accept anything but Lansing, Michigan. They don't drop down
> long enough for me to select anything else. Zip drop down appears to
> work okay.
>
> Paul

Similar issue here too.  But I can at least select a state (if I'm quick) and
then when I click on the city, the list blinks and then deletes the contents of
the state and zip code dropdown menus.

System: Windows XP SP3 + FF v3.5.3 w/Firebug

Checking with my Opera 9.24 install, seems to do something similar.  Timer is
very fast and it doesn't allow for me to click on anything.

--
Jim Lucas