communication protocol

Hi List,

I'm looking for a chat support likes the livezilla. The livezilla is a great
tool but doesn't have language supports to another language instead english
and german (operator side). Then I thought that a good option would be
develop my own chat support.

A great solution is build the server side in PHP. The client side would be
developed in PHP. For the operator side I thought that could be a Desktop
Windows Application build using the Flex.

I found that have a communication tool called BlazeDS for Flex that works
and helps with the development of this chat support. But the BlazeDS is for
Flex/Java. Is there some tool in PHP that helps the development of a server
web messaging likes the BlazeDS?

Thanks for all.

Augusto Morais