RE: Login form + User level access

Thank you for your answer Ted, You are right, well, I do have my login form, but what I do not understand is how to implement switch statement.

switch ($level){

case 0:

include ("admin.php");

break;

case 1:

include ("sales.php");

break;

case 2:

include ("superuser.php");

break;

}

Now I'm wondering if every page has to have something like:

if ($level==2){

} else {

}

but, I think that might check link pages, and whole menu... Not, just the menu for admin as example.
So, that's why I'm asking for help... I was saying just the idea to get example codes, to base on it, asking : how do I get to london?, not how do I drive a car?

Thanks.

Carlos Sura.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/