Re: Login form + User level access

At 7:46 PM +0000 6/29/10, Carlos Sura wrote:
Hello everyone.

I have this question: I'm developing a login system but what I need is to do is access levels

I mean, in my database I have this users:

Admin
Superusers
sales
purchase
etc

So, What I do basically need is, when a user from sales log in.. I want him to see just the menu from SALES, He cannot see others menu options, and he can't get access, I was reading that I can do that with Switch, but really I have no idea about it... Any help?

Thank you.

Carlos Sura.

Carlos:

That's a little like saying, "I want to build a car so I can drive around the country. I was reading that I could do that with a key, but I don't have any idea about it... Any help?"

Yes, you can use a switch statement, but that just one control structure in a much, much larger application.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------