Re: Replacing Registered Symbol

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 17:07, Rick Dwyer <rpdwyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Navicat shows it as Latin1.  I believe UTF-8 is what it should be, but I
> don't want to change it without understanding what impact it will have.

    Depending on your content, it could be an issue, but probably not.
 A good way to check would be to copy the table, convert the encoding,
and test it.  However, my example database with LATIN1 collation still
worked as expected here.  So that may not be the issue for you after
all.

    Can you hit the database from the command line to see if there's a
difference in the output when you take the server and browser out of
the equation?

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
URGENT: