Re: Finding a font.

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 10:22 PM, Karl DeSaulniers <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi Dave,
> It is called "Fine Hand" I believe. Found a copy here.
>

> http://www.fonts.com/FindFonts/Detail.htm?pid=203813&/cgi-bin/MsmGo.exe?grab_id=0&page_id=8346&query=HANDWRITING&SCOPE=Fonts
>
> HTH,
>
> Karl
>

> On Jun 7, 2010, at 9:01 PM, David McGlone wrote:
>
>  Sorry everyone, I know this isn't PHP related and I hope I'm not out of
>> line,
>> If I am I sincerly appologize. I don't know who else I could ask.
>>
>> What I want to know if anyone can reconize this font. I have searched the
>> web
>> high and low and can't find any matching letter "A's" in the font
>> examples. I
>> could have found the correct font, but didn't have the "A" to compare it
>> to.
>> I've also checked Ooo.org's list of fonts and Gimp's list of fonts without
>> any
>> luck. Anyway I stuck the image of the letter on my website
>>
>> http://www.dmcentral.net/letterA.jpg
>>
>> --
>> Blessings,
>> David M.
>>
>> --
>>

> Karl DeSaulniers
> Design Drumm
> http://designdrumm.com
>

> --

I believe Karl nailed it.  And, for future reference, WhatTheFont works
quite well for this type of thing most of the time.  I quick tested the
image (after quick pulling out the background), and it was one of the top
suggestions.

Adam

--
Nephtali:  PHP web framework that functions beautifully
http://nephtaliproject.com