Re: Finding a font.

Hi Dave,
It is called "Fine Hand" I believe. Found a copy here.

http://www.fonts.com/FindFonts/Detail.htm?pid=203813&/cgi-bin/ MsmGo.exe?grab_id=0&page_id=8346&query=HANDWRITING&SCOPE=Fonts

HTH,

Karl

On Jun 7, 2010, at 9:01 PM, David McGlone wrote:

Sorry everyone, I know this isn't PHP related and I hope I'm not out of line,
If I am I sincerly appologize. I don't know who else I could ask.

What I want to know if anyone can reconize this font. I have searched the web high and low and can't find any matching letter "A's" in the font examples. I could have found the correct font, but didn't have the "A" to compare it to. I've also checked Ooo.org's list of fonts and Gimp's list of fonts without any
luck. Anyway I stuck the image of the letter on my website

http://www.dmcentral.net/letterA.jpg

--
Blessings,
David M.