image thumbnail from blob data

hello friends,

image store into database in a blob field, But when I'm trying to retrieve
it from the database then its cause problems.

if I'm trying header( "Content-type: image/jpeg") (if my image type is
jpeg), then its working well. but when I'm trying to mixing up this with
some HTML code then its not working. Ok I understand its not working because
the header already sent by the browser.

now suggest me what should I use there to retrieve the image from database?
I have to mix the HTML code in my script. So is their any other way to do
this without header?

saeed ahmed
http://saeed05.wordpress.com