Re: Multiple Login in a single PC should not be possible

A virtual machine is like a separate computer, but running in the same computer. It would easily thwart this.

Cheers,
Rob.

Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
What about creating a java or ajax proxy that verifies the system mixed with PHP login security and cookies?
Maybe mix it with some SSL??

Karl