Re: Multiple Login in a single PC should not be possible

On May 22, 2010, at 3:37 PM, Robert Cummings wrote:

This was beaten to death last week. The solution is not possible because it's not about restricting a single user from logging over multiple machines, it about restricting a single computer to only one session (so running IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari on same computer with different users would not be allowed).

Cheers,
Rob.

Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
Yeah. Don't be concerned about which browser. Just set up an active users table in your database that gets checked at login. Then it doesn't matter which machine or browser. Unless you know that the computers are giving the true ip, there is no way to keep a user from logging in with two account on the same computer. Otherwise add the active users ip to the active users table and check it as well on login
Easy peasey
Karl
Sent from losPhone