Re: Multiple Login in a single PC should not be possible

Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
On May 22, 2010, at 7:43 PM, Brandon Rampersad wrote:

These third world internet providers are screwing up the IP address system with their shared IPs which defeats the entire purpose of an IP address.

I missed this bit... actually, this is less a third world issue as much as it is an organizational issue. NAT for large networks is meant to be driven through a small number of points. This is how it's supposed to work. Why should a company with 50000 users need to purchase 50,000 public IP addresses when they can have 1 and use 50000 internal private network addresses? We'd have run out of IP4 address space years ago if this were not possible.

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.