Re: Multiple Login in a single PC should not be possible

Jagdeep Singh wrote:
How can I define "Machine"?

That IS the problem. As with a lot of this stuff - nothing was ever actually DESIGNED to work :( So $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] will block multiple machines if they are sharing the one connection. I've been lucky so far in that 'REMOTE_ADDR' CAN be resolved to a machine in my own case.

This like 'tzoffset' is an area where the simplest basic functions actually need to be fixed. If you are working cross timezones have you considered the problem of knowing the right time where daylight saving is important. My users have to set their correct daylight saving zone in their profile. 'tzoffset' is no use.

Both of these are areas that need fixing?

( As an aside ... some schools are now using 'virtual' desktops, so several pupils may WELL be working on the one 'virtual server' but each in their own sessions. This makes it impossible to identify the individual users as well )

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL