RE: Forward to a Different PHP Script?

Arno Kuhl wrote:

> [...]

Alternatively you could use header() to perform a redirect to another
page/site/whatever. With the warning that there should be no output
before the call to header; but see also output buffering if needed.

Cheers
--
David Robley

I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go.
Today is Sweetmorn, the 58th day of Discord in the YOLD 3176.