Re: In need of CVS/SVN checkout script for Production servers [solved]

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Nathan Rixham <nrixham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Daevid Vincent wrote:

Daevid asked the list for a an app that facilitated SVN/CVS, and when nobody
provided options, he crafted a solution of his own and then offered it back
to the list.

Please, let's keep to the content of the thread, or if you have some
unprompted feedback, why not provide that off-list.  The critical commentary
would likely be better received.  Additionally, the commentary has taken all
focus from a resource he was trying to offer to the community, which isn't
good for archiving purposes, either.

Thanks for the resource, Daevid.

Adam

--
Nephtali:  PHP web framework that functions beautifully
http://nephtaliproject.com