Re: CURL cannot connect to URL - IP address - after successful connection

On 4/25/10, ioannes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I can return a target page - once, but then on refresh within a few
> hours the script curl_error is that it cannot connect to the host and
> return is empty.

Failed to connect to host is a pretty strange error if they're doing
anything regarding cookies and so on, IMO - I think I'd expect at
least a connection to be established before they decide they don't
like you. Have you used curl's --trace & --trace-ascii options?