Re: Malware Question

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 00:50:52 +0100, Ashley Sheridan wrote:

>This isn't exactly a PHP question, but I don't know anyone else with the
>collected smarts of this list. Basically, a site I built and am managing
>has been identified by Google as a source of malware. [...]

Check the sites you link to. We had a client who had some links to
websites that had been turned into malware sites; just having the links
to the malware sites was enough to mark that website as a source of
malware.

We had to advise the client to only add links for actual people they've
had contact with, not just people who send them email invitations to
exchange links.
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"I really hope they find a nice place,