Re: What's your game? (X-PHP)

On Apr 25, 2010, at 9:16 AM, tedd wrote:

Hi gang:

Considering we recently had several people mention what games they play, it might be interesting to see what everyone plays.

As for me, I currently play "Modern Warfare 2" on XBOX. It's the most recent in a long line of war games (i.e., Call of Duty, Ghost Recon, etc.).

My gamer tag is "special tedd"

What's your game?

Personally I've played everything from those little mini facebook app games (Farmville, Mafia Wars) to the grand theft auto series on my ps2, but for christmas my wife surprised me with a wii... So now on my brand new game console I am playing Mario Brother 1 & 3 (Still need to get 2) :P But I'm also playing Mario Cart on it, and lego star wars plus a ton of kids games that my oldest loves for me to play with him on :)