Re: Re: Re: replying to list (I give up)[SOLVED TO A DEGREE]

:)

On Apr 22, 2010, at 2:26 PM, Michelle Konzack wrote:

Hello Karl DeSaulniers,

WHY would we want to do that? Much unnecessary work when an admin
could set a reply-to and all would be solved.
With all due respect, if I was going to go through all that trouble
just so I could hit reply instead of reply-all or reply-list or
reply-group,

And WHY do you want to restrict my freedom to choose to which I can
respond?  This is something like censorship!

? I think you read wrong. I wouldn't be hindering your ability to use other reply buttons. Nothing anyone really can do about the reply-all. if they are going to reply-all then they are the ones choosing that. When I hit reply though, just reply and not reply-all, list, or group, I think it should go back to the list. thats all.

You can hit any reply button you like. ;)

Oh, there ARE Mail-Cients for Windows which understand reply- all and
reply-list and reply-group

I am on a Mac, so I don't know what this comment has to do with me.
I think your referring to the Windows users comment someone else said.
The point I had was that there is no need to have a message from the list reply back to the poster, but the list.

They just have to set the headers to point there. Much easier than
what was suggested.

This is associal!

No  opensocial..
I wouldnt be against setting the reply-list and reply-group for other people. :)

It is curious though, why the admin of the PHP lists depend on
special case scenarios such as reply-list or reply-group.
To me, thats kind of like saying you can only click buttons on our
website if you use Internet Explorer.
Everyone else has to view the source and copy the urls to navigate.

On some of my pages you will be kicked off if you come in with Infernal
Exploder.  Hahaha!

lol

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator

But alas, I am done. There really is nothing I can do but accept how the process is set up. It is not the most efficient list, but one of the best in terms of people and knowledge,
so like I said before, I will keep deleting emails.

Best,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com