Re: Re: Re: replying to list (I give up)[SOLVED TO A DEGREE]

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 22:56, Williams, Dewey <williams@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Oh, I have checked my mailinglist subsribtions and only 11  of  113
>> are using this stupid Reply-To:  stuff...  But as I already mentioned,
>> those lists have manly Windows-Noobs which do not know better...
>> speak,  they can not use there brain and let Microsoft and Co thinking
>> for them..
>>
>> Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
>>     Michelle Konzack
>>     Systemadministrator
>  [Dewey Williams]
>
> No need to get nasty.  Some people MUST use Windows and OUTLOOK! (which
> does not have reply to list) where they work.

And some people choose Windows of their own free will. Linux is not
for everyone, and anyone who is bigoted enough to think so need to get
over themselves. Trying to impose one's choice of operating system (or
anything else for that matter) onto someone else is plain ridiculous.

--
Daniel Egeberg