Re: replying to list (I give up)

On 21 April 2010 14:38, Hans Åhlin <ahlin.hans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Why change the way that has been around for years and adopted by
> multiple e-mail lists?
> It feels like it's more problem to change the way for thousands of
> users just to satisfy a couple of few.

David was venting based on a discussion in another thread. I'm pretty
sure he knows about the option to reply-all - that's part of the
reason for venting (it sends multiple emails instead of just the one
needed). The optimal scenario is to: 1) be able to quickly respond to
the list, as that's the normal action you want to do and 2) not spam
people with several emails for no reason (i.e. avoid replying to the
OP AND the list).

--
<hype>
WWW: http://plphp.dk / http://plind.dk