Re: Sort two coupled arrays [my solution]

tedd wrote:
Rob:

You're never confused because you are always right.

I should have you mention this to my wife... I'll provide the helmet >:)

Congrats, you were the first to solve this problem this simply.

To tell the truth, I didn't fully understand how array_multisort() worked until I reviewed your solution. I thought array_multisort() was to sort multi-dimensional arrays and simply overlooked the description that it could also sort several arrays at once. Duh -- sometimes my reading/comprehension skills suck.

Many thanks for your time.

No prob... was the first time I read up on multisort too :)

Cheers,
Rob.
--
http://www.interjinn.com