Re: another "useless" message.

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 6:28 AM, Peter Lind <peter.e.lind@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That said, there can be little doubt that the response you got went a
> tad too far - some netiquette lessons would be useful, I think.

In defense of the people that react harshly, there has been a lot of people
who just spam the list over the years.  Its a natural reaction.

You may want to put that kind of thing in your signature also.  Rather than
making announcements that bother people, when you participate, your message
will go out.  Although, don't make it 100 lines long...

--
-Dan Joseph

www.canishosting.com - Unlimited Hosting Plans start @ $3.95/month.  Promo
Code "NEWTHINGS" for 10% off initial order

http://www.facebook.com/canishosting
http://www.facebook.com/originalpoetry