Re: Newbie Question about Conditionals

After looking up the === operator, I see exactly what you mean. Thanks for
your help everyone. I think the confusion was that I was always under the
impression that assignment is either true or false; I would never have
guessed it was equal to the value assigned. Your examples really helped to
solidify the concept though!

PS: I have to say that PHP has the *best* documentation I've ever seen
beside Java.

Thanks again!