Re: Web Design

Hi Parham,

Long term, I would suggest viewing this as an ideal opportunity to move
to strictly back end PHP only; thus negating and skirting around the
visual issues; it is often more fun this way any way!

Jobs such as web service integrations; payment service provider
integrations and similar provide a broad scope and some enjoyable jobs.

Additionally, there are often many good bug fixing and optimisation jobs
that stay well clear of the visual side of output.

I'm sure many will be keen to work with you, I know that I for one do
not view your blindness as a disability when it comes to coding, and I'm
hoping that I'll have the chance to work with you next time a suitable
project arises.

Many Regards,

Nathan