Re: Web Design

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 09:05, Parham Doustdar <parham90@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> P.S.: Please, if this is off-topic, do not shout at me. I tried going to
> http://news.php.net to find any rules regarding what is and isn't allowed on
> the list, but found none. This is of course my shortcoming, but I prefer
> being contacted off-list, rather than being bombarded by messages that read,
> "read the rules" or "just fucking google it"; believe me, I have tried.
> Thank you once again, and sorry for the long email.

    Such a well-formed request is absolutely permitted here, Parham.
I wish you the best of luck in finding a partner.  I would also
recommend checking forums such as PHP Builder
(http://www.phpbuilder.com/) and other such places.

    Hopefully others here in the community will be able to offer even
better suggestions as well.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx || danbrown@xxxxxxx