RE: Will PHP ever "grow up" and have threading?

From: Rene Veerman

> i've spent quite a bit of time on this list writing replies of my own
> to other people's software problems here.
> in fact i think i've spent more time on other's problems for free than
> i've received back in useful tips. and i'm not bitching about that.

That describes a lot of people here, but I think of it as my payment for
PHP. Our continued input helps to draw others into the community, which
increases the knowledge and experience pool using the language and
answering questions. Which means there may be more help available the
next time I run into a thorny issue.

Yes, it's a continuous cycle of growth, like rolling a snowball downhill
in wet snow. But every little bit helps.

Bob McConnell