Re: Will PHP ever "grow up" and have threading?

I subscribe to this list to share tips on software designs.

Getting and keeping your respect i'm not even interested in.

I'm interested in the quality of your tips on problems i post, as tips can
lead faster to products, leads to money, leads to my personal freedom and
options in life.
Respect cannot be used to buy bread and butter.