Re: Will PHP ever "grow up" and have threading?

Here's another analogy.  For those of us in the field long enough, we
see the power of AJAX and we use it in one form or another.  For the
newbies, they have yet to see it's power nor the requirements to
implement it.  Threading is similar to that.  It's not for everybody.
But for those of us that are ready and have need for it, we can
implement it IF IT'S THERE, which is the point of OP, although the way
he put it isn't exactly welcoming... perhaps he had a very long week
and it's just starting too.