Re: where to make observations about current PHP manual?

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 16:59, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  i don't see a separate mailing list for documentation so is this
> where i would point at oddities in the manual?  as in, here:
>
> http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.variables.external.php
>
> we read:
>
> "// Unavailable since PHP 6."
>
> that just looks weird, no?

    Indeed.  It would probably be better to read, "Unavailable as of
PHP 6."  I'll patch that in the XML sources now, and the next time the
manual rebuilds, the changes will take effect.

    For the future, please report such things as Documentation
Problems at http://bugs.php.net/.

    Thanks for the report, Rob!

--
</Daniel P. Brown>