Re: Mail Function In PHP

If you control your DNS server setup and such, DKIM and authentication
technologies alikes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DomainKeys) are the way to
go.

Also, make sure the reverse DNS lookup is pointing to the right place, i.e.
that the SMTP server domain name translates to an IP that translates back to
the same domain name when you do a reverse lookup.

Since this is really something more of a network arch. setup, you probably
will find more answers for that on ServerFault or the likes.

MT

--
Marc Trudel-Bélisle
www.wizcorp.jp