Re: Re: UK Project Opportunity

I use LGPL and i think (hope, actually) that it gives me a free full
license for any patch i receive.
That's what several people summarizing it for me have told me.

But as far as i'm concerned, it goes both ways; any patch is included
in a free update that may be re-hosted.
It's just about who-does-the-coordinating and final descision making.
That should be the original author for as long as he/she chooses.

And i don't mind contributors insisting on crediting them in the
appropriate place with at least 1 line, with an option for another
line with a url of their choosing.
If the url is / gets malicious, the browser content virus-malware
services will warn users about it these days.