Multiple Class Inheritance

Hi All,

I know that a class can only inherit from one other single class in PHP,
but how would I go about simulating a multiple class inheritance? For
example, if I had several small classes that dealt with things like form
generation, navbar generation, etc, how could I create a class in which
these all existed?

Or am I thinking about this the wrong way? Should I have keep the
smaller classes, and have one larger object containing instances of each
as and how are necessary?

I've used classes before, but I'm fairly new to class inheritance, and
more particularly, the complex inheritance like I describe here.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk