RE: Do you use a public framework or roll your own?

On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 17:01 -0800, Daevid Vincent wrote:

> [...]

I think then from what you've said, that I guess I do use a sort of
loose framework of my own bits I've put together. I havn't had quite so
long as it sounds you've had to put them together (I'm not trying to age
bash :p ) so I've still got plenty to learn, but it does help me work
smarter when I'm putting things together.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk