Re: How do I remove unused GET parameters from the URL?

Daevid Vincent wrote:

I guess I could always redirect to some 'scrubber' page that strips them
out and redirects on to the refering page again, but that seems klunky.
BTW, I want to use GET so that the page can be bookmarked for future
searches of the same data (or modified easily with different dates, etc.),
so that's why I don't use POST.

Another option is to use post in the form, and when your action page receives post, it redirects to itself with the used variables as get.