Re: 404 page

Hi,

- About 404 error document... Make sure  filenotfound.html is in public_html
or www directory as your are using shared hosting...

- Generally in share hosting environment you are not allowed to modify
php.ini (GoDaddy allows), you can modify some property of httpd.config and
php.ini using .htaccess but again depands on server administrator's
permission.

Navneet.