Debian Lenny: Which 5.3 package should I use?

Hi Guys & Gals,

I've been playing around with PHP 5.3 for a while now on development servers
and servers solely used for start-ups and lower-profile apps. But now I'm
about to upgrade the servers for a high profile/high traffic website and
with this upgrade I'd also like to make the switch from 5.2 to 5.3. But -
which package should I choose? I want to rely on community tested builds, so
compiling myself is out of the question.

The server will run on Debian Lenny. The Two and a Half options I've been
able to find are:

  DotDeb:
http://www.dotdeb.org/2009/12/06/the-php-5-3-1-packages-have-been-updated/
  Debian Experimental: http://packages.debian.org/source/experimental/php5
  ~raaa Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/~raaa/+archive/ppa

Are there any others? Which is the best when it comes to:

   - Security?
   - Stability?
   - Ease of upgrade to Debian Squeeze later next year?

Thanks in advance for any help you're able to offer!

Regards,
Wouter

--
http://www.interpotential.com