Re: PHP and XML

What do you recommend me to produce XML from those news of the SQL database?. What do you suggest to output XML from the existing content to then put those XML files into Flash.

The posted news are saved in a MySQL database. I don't know if do I need to output from PHP then parse the output and convert it to XML, or if Do I need to get the array from the MySQL and directly output this to an XML file to then get from this file from Flash.
From your PHP script, query the database, obtain the results in an array or object. Using the result variable build the XML file.

--

With warm regards,
Sudheer. S