Re: How to create a web application like igoogle?

Hi. thanks for your reply. I learned php and I have created several web
application before. But all i ever do, is creating php files with one html
form an some php tags that manipulate data and sends it to a database or
another web page (or to itself). Now i like try building a web pages that
have several widgets, gadgets or anything. Therefore i make a web page like
a portal that each segments work independently of each other, something like
home page of gmail or in igoogle or anything. I examined HTML frames in a
project, recently. But, indeed it wasn't a thing that i looking for. Because
the gadgets can have been removed by user, but HTML frames are static absurd
things in web page.
*In summary, I looking for a technology to build php pages with some
independent sections.*