Re: Creating a Dynamic PHP/CSS Page (newbie design question)

At 8:16 PM +0000 11/5/09, Ashley Sheridan wrote:
On Thu, 2009-11-05 at 14:13 -0600, Shawn McKenzie wrote:

 > > Getting there... as a baby step - I'm trying this:
 >
 > > (part of this is from - http://sperling.com/examples/pcss/)

 > You need to do the header() before anything else.

I'm not ragging on you Ashley, but what he needs to do is follow the directions as outlined in my example.

I really find it frustrating when I take the time to make things as simple as possible and then have people who don't want to take the time to understand what's being presented to them.

He could have his entire problem solved if he would only read and follow the documentation instead of throwing stuff together as if it will somehow work.

This reminds me of my first memory when I was two years old. You see, I had a wagon and I wanted it to run like cars do. I knew that my wagon didn't have what it took to make it run, so I started throwing stuff into it in the hopes that somehow everything would come together and the wagon would automagically run.

Well... it didn't run!

So, I stopped trying to solve things that way when I was two. I'm just surprised how long it takes others to discover that simple fact.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------