RE: Header problem

> Sorry, the .phps file wasn't updated, but the page still works as
> expected even though I've printed stuff after the header (i tested that
> just for fun).

I already said magic behavior are not part of my developed code, unrelated output is an error, even if the download work, it is an error.

> I'm thinking I'll try and look at the included files, this is what
> happends before the headers are trown:
>
> session_start();
> $version_id = $_REQUEST['version_id'];
> $track_id = $_REQUEST['track_id'];
> $member_id = $_REQUEST['member_id'];
> $string = $_REQUEST['string'];
> $zipfile = $_REQUEST['zipfile'];
>
> if($DOWNLOAD_OK) {
>    include "inc/connect.inc";
>    include "inc/functions.inc";
>    include "inc/default_functions.inc";
>
> As you said earlier, spaces could do wierd stuff to a header
>
> Also switching between utf-8 and latin-1 character sets can make php
> choke, I've experienced that before with sessions.

session should be started before any other output unless there is an output buffer handler (ob_start)

If I am sure the xreated file is fine, zip, or whatever, even txt, I've always been able to force a download, so if I have not exactly the file you are using for this download, I'll never be able to give you an answer.

old download example function, if there any output before obviously it won't work.
http://www.devpro.it/code/72.html

Regards

Keep your friends updated—even when you’re not signed in.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_5:092010