Re: Curl output

On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 15:59 +0530, kranthi wrote:
> not many users use those kind of browsers, because if they do most of
> the websites which use CDNs will not work.

I've read that the upcoming Firefox 4 may have some features built in
for this sort of thing, and there are plugins out there for most
browsers that can do this as an added layer of security.

On this front though, has anyone else read about Microsofts Gazelle
browser/os? I'm not trying to plug it here or anything (I'm an anti
Windows person myself!) but the concept looks interesting. It goes
further than Chrome where each tab has it's own process by giving each
domain specific object its own process/sandbox.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk