Re: Curl output

>> Some browser security settings may not allow you to run Javascript code
>> that exists on another server though
not many users use those kind of browsers, because if they do most of
the websites which use CDNs will not work.

Firstly, it is not a good idea to fetch an entire web page and snow it
to an user. (use iframes if this is a must)
Secondly, this idea may not be feasible if the web page in question
uses AJAX, because none of the browsers allow cross domain AJAX
requests

As a side note, use str_replace("<head>", "<head><base....></base>",
$text) if base tag doesnot work

--
Kranthi.