RE: PHP Header issue

I thought of that too and I ran a test on my server just to make sure - guess what? it doesn't work either and I am assuming that is because I have it turned off in my php.ini I prefer not to use the ob because I do a lot of development on my server and don't want to wonder if a PHP error got lost in the buffer because the PHP error handling nixed the script before the error was sent to the screen.

The question I have is do you need this redirect to sit where it is? It would be so much easier to just write this page correctly.

Thank you,
Marc Hall
HallMarc Websites
610.446.3346