Re: PHP Header issue

http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.header.php

>From the manual page:

Quote:
"Remember that header() must be called before any actual output is sent, either
by normal HTML tags, blank lines in a file, or from PHP. It is a very common
error to read code with include(), or require(), functions, or another file
access function, and have spaces or empty lines that are output before header()
is called. The same problem exists when using a single PHP/HTML file."

> The anwser may be simple but I have looked a blanks or spaces around the
> <?php ?> with no success.
>
> Ready need your help.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ernie Kemp
>
> Phone: 416 577 5565
>
> Email:   ekemp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> ...man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but usually manages to pick
> himself up, walk over or around it, and carry on.

Isn't that the truth!