RE: ie6 "memory could not be read" help!

I wonder what should happen if your customers will ask you PHP 3 applications because their internal server is that old ... and I mean your *current* application for PHP3 ... well, IE 6 has the same impact for the Web Development.
I am not saying we can dismiss its support, specially if we work behind banks or big lazy but somehow well paid companies administrators whose do not truly need internet related business, otherwise they would have updated ages ago to something more robust, with better performances, standards support, and more powerful, but at least we should never encourage our customers to keep using it, they are simply slowly cutting their self out of the web and every possibility it could offer.

Security and Legacy? IE6 is the most bugged browser in the history of the web, so this is another reason to do not encourage our customers.

Regards

Share your memories online with anyone you want.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/products/photos-share.aspx?tab=1