Re: ie6 "memory could not be read" help!

> have IE 6 for whatever reason. If you block them then you are blocking
> possible clients. There is still a large percentage that still use it.

I think that percentage depends on the target audience. There was a
kerfuffle several months back (maybe a year ago now?) when 37signals
announced that they would no longer work around IE6's limitations in
Basecamp. A lot of people presented the above argument in the support
forums and they said, "We've analyzed our logs and we know how many of
our users run IE6, and it's not very many".

My preference is to make sure my stuff is functional in IE6, but to
forget about pixel-perfect. But I tend to go light on Javascript in
general, so it's not that big of a deal usually.

Ben