How to take output from an include, and embed it into a variable?

I have an invoice table that is drawn on a number of pages, so I have all the logic in an include-file like this:

include "invoicetable_bottom.php";

However, now I'm needing to take the output from that include file and pass it as an email. To do that, I need to somehow take the output from this include file and get it into a variable somehow. Is there a simple way to do this?

Something like: $emailtcontent = include "invoicetable_bottom.php"?