Re: Include Files in HTML

----- Original Message ----

Thus, include everything before <html> gives you a slight pause 'waiting for reply...' in the status bar before the client even begin to download anything.  When includes are scattered all over, server processes some sends the web browser info, here go fetch some more (css, js, images) until the the last buffered output is sent </html>  (that is if your page is compliant ;)

Regards,
Tommy